[SR-Users] Missing Route headers in locally generated BYE

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:47:04 CET 2013

Hi,

I locally generate BYE using dlg_end_dlg. When I want to end a call that is
"transport layer" bridged, the BYE is not sent to first hop in route_set
but directly to the endpoint. In such BYE there are no Route headers. In
non-bridging calls Routes are correctly placed and the message is routed to
the first "hop".

When the error happens, this is written to a log:

WARNING: rr [loose.c:821]: after_loose(): no socket found for match second
RR

Here ([SR-Users] no socket found for match second RR) I have read this is
only a warning, but in my configuration it seriously influences the message
routing.

My setup is

phone1(192.168.10.3) <--TCP--> kamailio1(192.168.10.2) <--UDP-->
kamailio2(192.168.5.3) <--UDP--> phone2

On kamailio1 I generate dlg_end_dlg and the BYE is sent to phone1 and
phone2 directly.

I'm using Kamailio 4.0.4 on Debian machines.

How can I make the Kamailio1 to send the BYE to kamailio2 in the transport
layer bridging scenario? Do I have some misconfiguration or this is not a
correct behaviour?

Thanks for answer

Efelin