[SR-Users] Hello everyone.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:03:51 CET 2013

Hello,

virtual box must have a network interface in bridge mode to get in from
outside.

Anyhow, be sure kamailio is running:

ps auxw | grep kamailio

Then you can set debug=3 in kamailio.cfg, restart and watch the logs
(/var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages) to see if kamailio receives any
sip packet -- if there is nothing printed when the sip message is sent,
then no packet is received. Be sure no local firewall is blocking traffic.

You can also try to run a sip softphone on the virtualbox itself and try
to register locally.