[SR-Users] Hello everyone.

Yurisbel Jimenez Bermudez yurisbeljimenez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:51:55 CET 2013

I'm trying to setup Kamailio everything install correctly but I can't
connect to my server with the users created. Not even in my local network
it seems like the machine doesn't respond to the packets or maybe the
packets are not delivery to my server but when I ping the machine
everything is good I'm redirecting the port 5060 to my server same as
range  ports from 10000 to 20000 but can't connect Any one knows which is
the problem here?

I'm using Kamailio 4.0 on a virtual machine with virtual box.

A copy of the same machine its running a web server of course with a
different mac and IP and everything works fine.