[SR-Users] RES: Kamailio IMS - VM

Bruno Cruz bruno.cruz at ua.pt
Mon Dec 2 12:02:16 CET 2013

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the quick response! Well, I've followed some tutorials [1][2], trying to get it to work. At first I was getting some problems regarding DNS, but I corrected them using one of the OpenIMS examples. Even so, when starting the FHoSS, I get a "not responding to connection attempt" from both ICSCF and SCSCF ([3], under Screenshots).
I've looked around and supposedly I may have something wrong in my HSS configurations, but I can't seem to find the error. Can you help me out? I've also tried to mimic my Kamailio folder ([3], under Kamailio-configs) and added the configurations I've setup for the DNS/HSS, I hope that's helpful.

Sorry for bothering. Best regards,

Bruno C.

[1] http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/ims/installation-howto
[2] http://nil.uniza.sk/ngnims/kamailio-ims/installing-base-kamailio-ims-platform-debian-squeeze-32bit