[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS - VM

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Mon Dec 2 11:07:59 CET 2013

Hi Bruno,

Unfortunately no ready-cooked VMs at the moment - although this would be a
good idea IMO (we just need to find some time ;) ).

Please ask questions and we will get back to you to get your environment
up. Being a student of IMS it's probably better for you to 'battle' to get
it up in the beginning so you understand how it fits together.

Cheers
Jason

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Bruno Cruz <bruno.cruz at ua.pt> wrote:

>  Hello everyone,
>
>  My name is Bruno, I'm a student from Portugal studying IMS at the
> moment. I've been following tutorials online, trying to get Kamailio to
> work as an IMS core - I'm pretty much a newbie in this field.
>
>  Unfortunantly I've been getting several errors and I can't seem to
> properly configure everything. I was wondering if there is a All-in-One VM
> that can be downloaded, with Kamailio ready to be used as an IMS core?
>
>  Thanks in advance. Best regards,
>
>  Bruno C.

*Jason Penton**Senior Manager: Applications and Services**Smile
Communications Pty (Ltd)**Mobile:*+27 (0) 83 283 7000*Skype:*
jason.barry.pentonjason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>
www.smilecoms.com

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer