[SR-Users] Using kamailio to play early media announcements

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Aug 28 13:00:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

a typical usecase for

rtpproxy_stream2uac(prompt_name, count),
rtpproxy_stop_stream2uac()

is "MusicOnHold". In this case, Kamailio does not have to create a new
SDP, but it would only insert the RTPProxy to play the prompt.

Kind regards,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/