[SR-Users] multihomed Kamailio and enable_double_rr

Steve Davies steve at connection-telecom.com
Wed Aug 21 10:36:35 CEST 2013

On 20 August 2013 18:49, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to add such logic in default config for kamailio as well (not
> mangle contact if not first proxy), but forgot about it, I'll do it soon.
> There is a new function is_first_hop() in devel version, for older version
> the solution is to store the number of record-route  headers for request
> and compare with the number of them in response.

Hi Daniel,

If you are going to work on the default config, note also that the
rtpproxy_manage as is doesn't work properly if the rtpproxy is working in
bridged mode on a multi-homed box.   Per Alex's advice and my experiments
you need to to the rtpproxy_manage with "ie" or "ei" flags depending
whether the request is inside->outside or outside->inside.

Thanks,
Steve