[SR-Users] kamailio configuration for pass-thru proxy and username rewrite

ACW - Florian Schmid florian.schmid at acw.at
Mon Aug 19 11:56:48 CEST 2013

Hello,

i am new to kamailio and have some problems creating the configuration.

What we have now:

A SIP-Provider who gives us sip accounts or sip-trunks with username and
passwords.
Our customers, where we have to enter the SIP-Provider's userdata.

What we want to have:
We want to create a sip proxy between the SIP-Provider and our customers.

Our customers should not see the userdata from the SIP-Provider, but the
customers should get our usernames and passwords.

What the new kamailio server should do:
Forward the registration and calls to the SIP-Provider's server and
change our usernames and passwords to the correct usernames from the
SIP-Provider.

There should be a translation database table where the usernames and
passwords from us and from the SIP-Provider were stored.
Every time a phone or asterisk pbx will register or make a call, the
kamailio server should change the username and password via the
translation database table.

The database could be a text file or a mysql database.

Is that possible and can someone please help me to manage this?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

ACW Kundendienst - Florian Schmid