[SR-Users] Content-Type Header missing from third part registration

Ziad Habchi ziad.habchi at jinnysoftware.com
Wed Aug 7 17:05:33 CEST 2013

Hi Klaus,

According to 3GPP TS 24.229 Release 5 , section 5.4.1.7 - g (Notification of
Application Servers about registration status) the S-CSCF shall set the
value of the Content-Type header to include the MIME type specified

The Register is being forwarded to the Application Server and not to a
client , and according to the specs, the content-type header should be
included in the forwarded SIP packet.

Please let me know if I clarified my point well.
Thank you for your support.

Ziad Habchi