[SR-Users] Content-Type Header missing from third part registration

Wed Aug 7 16:37:50 CEST 2013

On 07.08.2013 13:42, Ziad Habchi wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I managed to run Kamailio to replace OpenIMSCore. I am using boghe
> client to sign in, when I do so , my registration is forwarded as per
> the trigger point to my AS server.
>
> As I notice , the REGISTER request miss Content-Type header which is
> mandatory in the 3gpp TS .
>
> Is this configurable ? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

So, what is the problem? If the header is missing in the request, the
the client has to add it to the request.

In what way do you want to change the behavior of Kamailio? What is it
currently doing with the malformed REGISTER request and what do you
expect Kamailio to do with the malformed REGISTER request?

regards
Klaus