[SR-Users] rtpproxy patch for XMLRPC notifications

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Aug 6 12:03:46 CEST 2013

Hi Camille,

currently mediaproxy-ng only does timeout notifications only towards a
SEMS-SBC, not towards Kamailio. :-(
Adding support for notificating Kamailio on RTP-Timeout could probably
be added as well, but is not yet available.

Kind regards,
Carsten

2013/8/6 Camille Oudot <camille.oudot at orange.com>:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> Thanks for the response,
>
>> i wrote the patch quite long ago (2years+?). Back then, i posted the
>> patch both on the rtpproxy-devel list and i even asked, if there was a
>> tracker for patches; but i never ever received ANY reply... :-(
>
> Ok, I've successfully applied it on an older version of rtpproxy
> server. The latest version that patches out of the box is 6fc6fa36(...).
>
>> Since then, i never worked on that patch again and i replaced almost
>> every installation of RTPProxy with rtpproxy-ng, which seemed better
>> maintained and where the developers would answer to my questions.
>
> Ok, interesting. Do you know how mediaproxy-ng handles RTP timeout
> notifications towards the rtpproxy-ng module?
>
>> Most likely, you will have to update the patch manually (or i can look
>> at it during the next days).
>
> I'll update it if mediaproxy-ng does not suit us.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Camille

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/