[SR-Users] rtpproxy patch for XMLRPC notifications

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Tue Aug 6 11:31:53 CEST 2013

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for the response,

> i wrote the patch quite long ago (2years+?). Back then, i posted the
> patch both on the rtpproxy-devel list and i even asked, if there was a
> tracker for patches; but i never ever received ANY reply... :-(

Ok, I've successfully applied it on an older version of rtpproxy
server. The latest version that patches out of the box is 6fc6fa36(...).

> Since then, i never worked on that patch again and i replaced almost
> every installation of RTPProxy with rtpproxy-ng, which seemed better
> maintained and where the developers would answer to my questions.

Ok, interesting. Do you know how mediaproxy-ng handles RTP timeout
notifications towards the rtpproxy-ng module?

> Most likely, you will have to update the patch manually (or i can look
> at it during the next days).

I'll update it if mediaproxy-ng does not suit us.

Camille