[SR-Users] RTPProxy doesn't change port in T38 ReINVITE

Федор Косилов fedor.kosilov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:05:07 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing the problem described in subject.
My UAC is Vega Europa 50 with t38 enabled, and it sends different port
numbers for audio in initial request and for image in t38 reinvite, but
when my script calls force_rtp_proxy(), rtpproxy replies with same port
numbers for both requests. My script routes requests to Asterisk box, and
when my Vega Europa starts t38 rtp, Asterisk doesn't treat this traffic as
a valid udptl.

Here is a dialog between Vega and Kamailio
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=K5mGdCpU
Here is a snippet from kamailio log http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qvemH76J

I would appreciate any help,
Fedor.