[SR-Users] BUG? - Dialog module timeout BYE is not ok.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:55:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

I committed a patch to add angle brackets around From/To URI for local
generated requests. Here is the link to commit:

-
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=4e4b1339bfd3a832f5feeb1d2a2380c7455ec82b

No time to test it, so give it a try. If you are using 4.0 (even 3.3)
should work by just cherry-picking. Let me know if works fine.

Depending on feedback will be part of 4.0.1 (out in few hours), or let
to be backported for 4.0.2.