[SR-Users] BUG? - Dialog module timeout BYE is not ok.

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:23:05 CEST 2013

Hi,
As i wrote, when the BYE is "normal" not generated form dlg_timeout. srv2
that forwards it, does it OK.
The TO/From headers in my scenario are the same as the initial request in
both servers (there are 2 legs for each call (incoming and outgoing), on
each leg i use the same initial headers.Ii hope i was more clear now.
Thanks,
Uri