[SR-Users] [SR-users] Radius AAA

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:35:42 CEST 2013

radius_load_caller_avps() from misc_radius module can help you.

Sorry can't find an example, but as I remember it's quite simple to use
this function.
Radius can insert next-hop to its Access-Accept reply and then you can
use it  to send an INVITE to right destination:
$rd = $avp(s:next-hop); # or avp's name is equal to attribute name you
received in access-accept.
t_relay();