[SR-Users] [SR-users] Radius AAA

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Mon Apr 22 15:20:14 CEST 2013

Hi again!

Need tips to some tricks with radius.

1. when receive sip message with REGISTER method - initiate auth with
radius. (Authentification)

- radius_www_authorize in auth_radius.so

2. when receive INVITE message - ask radius 'bout permissions and parse
answer: get permission and next hop IP. (Authorization)

???? misc_radius ????

3. when call
     a) before call send Acct-Status-Type = Start with attributes.
     b) after call send Acct-Status-Type = Stop with attributes.
     (Accounting)

- acc_radius.so

1,3 - clear, I understand how it works.

2 - ? Kamailio must send request to radius server, get answer and route
call to server from "next-hop-IP" field. Can I make it?

--
  С уважением,
             Виктор В. Кустов
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.8.4-calculate GNU/Linux