[SR-Users] BUG? - Dialog module timeout BYE is not ok.

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:35:21 CEST 2013

Yes, i meant the FROM and TO.
I think in version 3.2.0 the headers had theses < >....
So, even if the user agents (vendors stacks) are at fault.... how can i
deal with it?
any ideas?

>You probably meant the To and From headers, I'm guessing.
>
>Yeah, as long as there is no display name component, URIs in headers like
that don't have to go in <>s. The way >Kamailio sends it is grammatically
valid, per RFC 3261. The user agents are at fault for not understanding it
correctly.

wrote:

wrote: *>* *>>*Hi, *>>* *>>*I think there is a bug with the BYE that is
sent to the caller and *>>*callee *>>*when dialog timeout happends. *>>* *>>
*The BYE headers are sent with no "<" or ">". *>>*So, some sip singaling
points decline the BYE. *>>* *>>*BR, *>>*Uri *