[SR-Users] BUG? - Dialog module timeout BYE is not ok.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 22 16:17:19 CEST 2013

You probably meant the To and From headers, I'm guessing.

Yeah, as long as there is no display name component, URIs in headers like that don't have to go in <>s. The way Kamailio sends it is grammatically valid, per RFC 3261. The user agents are at fault for not understanding it correctly.

Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

>"BYE headers"? Which headers?
>
>Uri Shacked <ushacked at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I think there is a bug with the BYE that is sent to the caller and
>>callee
>>when dialog timeout happends.
>>
>>The BYE headers are sent with no "<" or ">".
>>So, some sip singaling points decline the BYE.
>>
>>BR,
>>Uri

>--
>Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might
>expect from a fully-fledged keyboard.
>
>Alex Balashov - Principal
>Evariste Systems LLC
>235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
>Suite 106
>Decatur, GA 30030
>United States
>Tel: +1-678-954-0670
>Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/

Sent from my Nexus 10, with all the figments of autocorrect that might imply.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106