[SR-Users] xcap server crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:31:06 CEST 2013

On 4/13/13 12:37 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I got the time to look deeper at it, I pushed a fix. Let me know if now
>> goes on fine.
> thanks for the fix. i tested and my presence server is not crashing
> anymore.  please cherry pick to 4.0 too.
Thanks for testing. I had to go for a while, thanks for backporting, too.

For sake of completion, anyone that needs a fix from master can go ahead
and cherry pick once the patch was tested, no need to wait for original
developer to do it.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -