[SR-Users] No RTP between rtpproxy and smartphone application

aaaa aaaa indefix1 at yahoo.gr
Mon Apr 1 18:23:58 CEST 2013

Hello,
I have the following topology.
Kamailio as SIP Proxy and Asterisk as B2BUA. In Kamailio I use rtpproxy for NAT users.
The problem that I have is the following:
-When the CSipSimple is registered the first call is always unsuccesfull. The following calls are always successful. If the application remains idle for a while the next call is unsuccessful again. From traces I saw that everything is OK in signaling part.
-When I try with Zoiper and 3CX I have 1/20 successful calls.

In any case from Asterisk side these calls can be seen as active but no media.

Thanx,
Theo