[SR-Users] no socket found for match second RR

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Sep 21 15:28:32 CEST 2012

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> the second is better in this case, because will avoid a loop through
> local sockets. Also, your case is very rare, the warning is good to spot
> if someone changed the uri in route headers.

daniel,

sorry about the noise.  there is already rr mod param

enable_socket_mismatch_warning

which can be used to globally turn off the warning.  it is at the moment
good enough for me, but a parameter could be added later that also
disables looking for the socket in cases when it is known not to be found.

-- juha