[SR-Users] Starting kamailio. Error on topoh module

Miguel Baptista miguel.baptista at uninett.no
Thu Sep 20 17:12:39 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am testing the "topology hiding" module (topoh) on  kamailio-3.2.0 and
every-time I start kamailio I get these error messages related with the
topoh module:

    Sep 20 16:51:14 trd-sgw1 /usr/proxy/kamailio/sbin/kamailio[31768]:
    ERROR: topoh [th_mask.c:79]: +++
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789.-

    Sep 20 16:51:14 trd-sgw1 /usr/proxy/kamailio/sbin/kamailio[31768]:
    ERROR: topoh [th_mask.c:80]: +++
    y0GxFtSUVeTOMWzHPam.jKR93gCoNpkicrJBqIEhvYbnd175AfLl4u6wZs-X8Q2D

I am only getting those errors when kamailio is starting. Kamailio runs
fine and it hides my internal topology, on the SIP Headers, without any
error message.

I tried to add/modify/remove several topoh parameters but I am always
getting those errors starting kamailio.

Any idea why I getting it? How can I get rid of it?
I don't feel comfortable to apply that configuration on my production
servers knowing that kamailio outputs an error when starting.

Thanks,

- Miguel Baptista