[SR-Users] Port change 5060

Russell McConnachie russell at mcconnachie.ca
Mon Sep 17 13:42:54 CEST 2012

Instead of using /exit/, which causes the /User Agent: friendly-scanner/
to keep sending packets waiting for a reply, I use /sl_send_reply("200",
"OK"); exit;/ the reason for this is that the friendly-scanner seems to
stop after it finally receives a 200 OK thinking it got a valid
registration back, it usually immediately stops scanning and any
saturation on our links drops way back down.