[SR-Users] Max-Forwards: and loops. Testing purpose.

Anton Kvashenkin anton.jugatsu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:12:45 CEST 2012

Hi, List.

I'm using sipsak to fire some predefined sip message with Max-Forwards:
header equal 0 to test mf_process_maxfwd_header function. I'm doing this
exclusively for learning purpose. As far as we know, this exported function
from maxfwd module services only for adding Max-Forwards header, decrement
or detect Max-Forwards: 0 header to prevent loops. So, my question guys,
how can I create this loop in my lab, with two proxies for example? What
message should I craft?