[SR-Users] MTREE reload question

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:14:35 CEST 2012

Thanks,

The stuff i sent is from my test server that has 3.3.1 installed.

On my prod servers i use 3.2.x.

how would you explain that when kamailio starts (on prod with similar data
and same cfg) it take around 20% of the shmem, after reload 30% and in time
(6-8 weeks) it gets up to 39% ?

I start with 4G of shmem.

It feels like a leak but i have trouble investigating it.... where would
you look? The reload, the dialog or the avp's?

BR,

Uri