[SR-Users] MTREE reload question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:06:23 CEST 2012

Hello,

the used size is pretty much the same after the reload, so doesn't look
as leak. If you do 2-3 reloads is shmem:used_size staying around same value?

It is clear boost in the fragments, I would say that after start the
number of fragments is quite low, because it should contain the good
records in memory as well.

Btw, the version 3.3.x has options for defragmentation, see the core
cookbook, you can enable it.