[SR-Users] event_route[dialog:failed] and Warning "script writer didn't realese transaction"

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:56:55 CEST 2012

Hello,

the warning is harmless. I can't say right now what is exact relation
between the dialog event route and it, I will have to look at sources --
dialog module registers some callbacks. But at the end, everything
should go fine.

I would create the dialog only when it is pretty much clear the invite
is relayed, unless you have other purposes for it, makes no much sense
to add the overhead of creating dialog structures just to destroy them
in next lines of the config.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu