[SR-Users] event_route[dialog:failed] and Warning "script writer didn't realese transaction"

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:15:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

I started using testing the event_route[dialog:failed].

On my scenario, I receive an INVITE, use t_newtran(), check some stuff and
send a failure reply like 3XX or 4XX.

I use send_reply() and can see that the TM sends the reply.

Now, if I use event_route[dialog:failed], I keep on getting the warning
"script writer didn't release transaction".

If  I delete the event_route[dialog:failed] from the script, the warning
does not appear.

My solution was to work stateless, which is OK for this scenario.

But, still,

What does this event_route has that shows this warning?

Why doesn't the transaction being released? (I tried to use t_reply as well
and still the same).

Thanks,

Uri