[SR-Users] kamailio and clustered database

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 19:27:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm new to Kamailio and would like to set it up with a "circular replication database" on several servers (master-to-master).

Before running 'kamdbctl create' I edited kamctlrc and set DBENGINE to MYSQL (I can use either MySQL or PostgreSQL or both - I just need to use a cluster of servers).

What would you suggest?
Should I set DBENGINE=MYSQL and configure a cluster of databases as described here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-replication-multi-master.html

Or does kamailio provide another way to do the same job? What does the db_cluster module do and where/how should I use it?

Thanks,

Vieri