[SR-Users] OpenIMSCore icscf problem

Siavash Safi siavash.safi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:45:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

I fetched the latest source code from OpenIMSCore SVN repository and generated the debian packages on squeeze.
Everything is working fine so far except the icscf module which fails to start.
I think that there is something wrong with the configuration.
Here is the output messages:

root at spawn:~# icscf.sh
Listening on
             udp: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:5060
             tcp: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:5060
Aliases:
             tcp: spawn:5060
             udp: spawn:5060
             *: ims.mydomain.com:*