[SR-Users] RFC5626 SIP Outbound Support of Flow-Timer Header

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:04:07 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your feedback much appreciated.
We are just testing an IP phone to an Edge Proxy and Registrar running on the same server, so there is no requirement for the Path header.
We will look to insert the Flow Timer header, as the UAC should work with or without it, and also the reg-id and sip instance should'nt be an issue.
Id appreciate your thoughts on this if you had a moment to comment as a way of testing rfc5626 before its fully supported?
Many thanks
Jon