[SR-Users] turning off rev. dns

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:24:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

that message is printed by the mechanism that tries to discover local
hostnames to add them to aliases list.

To turn that off, use '-a no' in command line or 'auto_aliases=no' in
configuration file.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu