[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.2.4 presence

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:07:04 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm facing problems with active subscription restoration after sipproxy
restart.

db_mode is 0 (DB_MEMORY_ONLY) and according to comments in the
presence.h kamailio holds subscription in memory and periodically
updates to db, but retrieves from db only at startup.
And it's true, I see that kamailio tries to update the active_watchers
table, but it never inserts new subscriptions there.

There are no problems with access to the database since when db_mode is
2 (DB_ONLY) kamailio inserts new records into the active_watchers
without any problems.

Here are presence module settings:
modparam("presence", "db_url", "sqlite:////var/db/presence.db")
modparam("presence", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("presence", "timeout_rm_subs", 1)
modparam("presence", "pres_htable_size", 8)
modparam("presence", "subs_htable_size", 8)
modparam("presence", "max_expires", 3600)
modparam("presence", "db_update_period", 60)
modparam("presence", "clean_period", 60)

Does anybody have success with db_mode = DB_MEMORY_ONLY and
active_watchers db table ?