[SR-Users] Wrong onreply_route is called after serial forking

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:57:29 CEST 2012

Indeed, onreply_route, like the other tm specific routing blocks, is
property of the transaction. No tm routing block is specific per branch,
this was the behaviour from the beginning, branch index PV is supposed
to give indication about what branch is executed.

Setting/resetting a tm routing block can be done at any time, the last
value is taken in consideration always when processing some event
related to that transaction.