[SR-Users] Wrong onreply_route is called after serial forking

Thu Oct 11 17:19:31 CEST 2012

Seems like the reply route is a property of the transaction, and not of
each respective branch. I wouldn't call it "bug" at the moment, but
would call it a "limitation".

I second Juha's command - as soon as a branch is canceled I do not care
about any following responses and it may be useful to drop them (to not
interact with some logic waiting for responses on the new branch) - but
different users have different scenarios ;-)

regards
Klaus