[SR-Users] Kamailio direct interconnectivity with PRI

David J david at styleflare.com
Thu Oct 11 15:28:29 CEST 2012

Well any gateway software that does protocol conversion is going to be more
overhead than pure sip.

Something has to do the protocol conversion.

Typically if you want to avoid using asterisk etc. The you can just buy a
true media gateway like audio codes which does exclusively that. Usually
the hardware solution has better performance