[SR-Users] Kamailio direct interconnectivity with PRI

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:17:54 CEST 2012

Hello Sir,

With due respect, the only answer for your question  I have is that, I
think that the capacity handling of currently popular media servers is less
than that of Kamailio.

I agree that all of current media servers are getting better and stronger
but why should Kamailio get bottlenecked by Media-Servers in front of it.

By the way I completely understand the current option of installing
Asterisk/FreeSWITCH/Yate and tell them to send calls to Kamailio or
anything else. Proudly enough I've done such setups happily before. I just
wanted to reduce a hop between kamailio and the PRIs.

Thanks,
Sammy