[SR-Users] WARNING:fm_free at stop

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:11:31 CEST 2012

On 10/2/12 3:06 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I just tried 'make cfg MEMDBG=1' and the -DDBG_QM_MALLOC is there (you
>> can check config.mak).
>
> i added directly to -DDBG_QM_MALLOC to CFLAGS:
>
> /usr/bin/make cfg CC=cc CFLAGS="-Wall -DDBG_QM_MALLOC -g" MEMDBG=1 QUIET=1 FMSTATS=1 KMSTATS=1 MAIN_NAME=sip-proxy SCTP=1 STUN=1
This is not the right way, because when DBG_QM_MALLOC is activated, the
F_MALLOC has to dissapear.

It is what MEMDBG=1 does, adds some compile flags and removes others.

Have you tried make proper?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu