[SR-Users] WARNING:fm_free at stop

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Oct 2 15:06:48 CEST 2012

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I just tried 'make cfg MEMDBG=1' and the -DDBG_QM_MALLOC is there (you
> can check config.mak).

i added directly to -DDBG_QM_MALLOC to CFLAGS:

/usr/bin/make cfg CC=cc CFLAGS="-Wall -DDBG_QM_MALLOC -g" MEMDBG=1 QUIET=1 FMSTATS=1 KMSTATS=1 MAIN_NAME=sip-proxy SCTP=1 STUN=1

after that -DDBG_QM_MALLOC shows up with -I:

# /usr/sbin/sip-proxy -I
Print out of sip-proxy internals
  Version: sip-proxy 3.4.0-dev4 (x86_64/linux)
  Default config: /etc/sip-proxy/sip-proxy.cfg
  Default paths to modules: /usr/lib/sip-proxy/modules:/usr/lib/sip-proxy/modules_s:/usr/lib/sip-proxy/modules_k
  Compile flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS, USE_STUN, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES

when i then stop the proxy at debug level 2, i get the same free(0)
WARNINGs to syslog and no additional info.  when i set debug level to 3
and then stop the proxy, i get lots of mem DEBUGs to syslog, but NOT the
WARNINGs.  does this mean that the problem does not appear at debug
level 3?

-- juha