[SR-Users] Lua env not initialized in event_route

Vicente Hernando vhernando at systemonenoc.com
Thu Nov 29 16:46:24 CET 2012

Hello

I'm trying to execute a  Lua script on kamailio startup. I'm calling the
script inside event_route[hable:mod-init], but it fails to be executed
with this error:

[app_lua_mod.c:167]: Lua env not initialized

It happens both with lua_run and lua_dofile.

I've played with the order in wich the modules are loaded, but I haven't
been able to get rid of that message. Kamailio version is 3.3.0. Do you
think this is feasible or should I try a different solution?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vicente.