[SR-Users] Eavesdropping SRTP sessions

Jesús Pérez Rubio jesus.perez at quobis.com
Tue Nov 27 23:21:20 CET 2012

I forgot something, with Kamailio default configuration media goes always
directly between clients. Moreover, if you want to be sure that any
endpoint is who it says to be you should use client side autentication for
SIP protocol. TLS module documentation clears how to do it.

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/tls.html

--
Jesús Pérez
VoIP Engineer at Quobis