[SR-Users] Websocket with Kamailio 3.2.2 release

Raj Roy Ghandhi roy.gandhi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:47:04 CET 2012

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the support. Now I can do calls. NAT traversal and Web
Socket are working fine.

Followings are my test scenarios :-

1. UTStarCOM IP phone <----->  UTStarCOM IP phone  - working fine
2. WebPage < ------> web Page  :- working fine
3. UTStarCOM IP phone ----------> Web Page   :-  *ERROR "*Failed to get
local SDP offer"  when try to answer
4  Web Page ---------------->  UTStarCOM IP phone  :-  *ERROR * Request
Time out
5. Jitsi  <-----------------> Jitsi :- No voice path. Tested with
most available soft phones and all are same.

** Kamalio is running on public dedicated server.
   All the tested clients are behind NAT

Please help me out to figure the issue. I want to make the Kamailio to work
with all above scenario.

Best Regards,
Roy