[SR-Users] Kamailio-Java Integration

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sat Nov 24 23:57:48 CET 2012

 I don't want to start language holy war, but I can't accept a programming
language which has operator "new", but doesn't provide operator "delete".
Garbage collection? Yes, it runs from time to time. Usually at the worst
moments of time when precious CPU cycles are vital to run actual business
logic code.