[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 20 14:44:08 CET 2012

Hi,

On 11/12/12 13:57, Carsten Bock wrote:

> - is there a changelog availabe somewhere?

The changelog is installed through the debian packages in
/usr/share/doc/$PACKAGE/changelog.gz, while the source .tgz contains it
in the ../debian/changelog file.

> - i haven't looked at the sources, but can i query the RTP-Stats in
> Release 2.0.2 ($rtpstat as in rtpproxy.org)? I get an error from the
> ngcp-mediaproxy-ng, if query for the RTP-Stats...

That command isn't currently implemented, but it should be fairly easy
to do, so I'll see if I can include it in the next version.

cheerse