[SR-Users] Problem with include_file quotes

Pirjo Ahvenainen pirjo.ahvenainen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:42:58 CET 2012

Hi All,

I've been away from Kamailio for a few months, but recently I started
working with it again. I could use a hand in a small problem:

I'm using include_file statement to give some structure to my config
file, but when checking the config I keep getting error message:

0(4290) : <core> [cfg.lex:1554]: included file name must be between
quotes: "defined_modules.cfg"

I'm using Kamailio 3.3.2 (version: kamailio 3.3.2 (x86_64/linux)
78d4b1) on Ubuntu.

And here's the beginnign of the config file:

#!KAMAILIO
#

include_file "defined_modules.cfg"
include_file "defined_values.cfg"
include_file "global_parameters.cfg"

Those look like quotes to me, but could the problem be something like
encoding of the config file itself, something in the included files,
or is there something else I can check? I don't have extra whitespaces
etc, perhaps a typo I just don't see?

Cheers,
Pirjo