[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Nov 12 19:57:18 CET 2012

Hi Jon, Hi Richard,

i wanted to say thankyou for this great piece software!
I installed it on a Intel Atom Server (x86) last week, which is
working as a P-CSCF in the Point-of-Presence (PoP) of a customer.
Perfect! I'll make some loadtests on that system next week and i'll
let you know the results.

However, some questions remain:
- any update on the 2.0.2 sources? This URL
http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/2.6/pool/main/n/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng/ still
has only the 2.0.1 sources...
- is there a changelog availabe somewhere?
- i haven't looked at the sources, but can i query the RTP-Stats in
Release 2.0.2 ($rtpstat as in rtpproxy.org)? I get an error from the
ngcp-mediaproxy-ng, if query for the RTP-Stats...

Kind regards & thank you,
Carsten

2012/11/6 Jon Bonilla <manwe at aholab.ehu.es>:
> El Tue, 6 Nov 2012 18:30:07 +0100
> Carsten Bock <carsten at ng-voice.com> escribió:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> short question:
>> The provided Debian-Packages are Version 2.0.2, while the source (and
>> the containing debian/changelog) states to be version 2.0.1.
>> I hope, that minor change wasn't a major bug-fix? ;-) Are there any
>> differences between 2.0.2 and 2.0.1?
>>

> It contains a couple of bugfixes. Somehow the source is not being synced during
> the release process. I'll ask and publish the latest ones.
>

> thanks
>
> Jon

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/