[SR-Users] RTPProxy with kamailio : How to get calls count?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Nov 6 18:30:07 CET 2012

Hi,

short question:
The provided Debian-Packages are Version 2.0.2, while the source (and
the containing debian/changelog) states to be version 2.0.1.
I hope, that minor change wasn't a major bug-fix? ;-) Are there any
differences between 2.0.2 and 2.0.1?

Thanks,
Carsten

2012/9/17 Jon Bonilla <manwe at aholab.ehu.es>:
> El Sun, 16 Sep 2012 04:43:42 +0200
> Carsten Bock <carsten at ng-voice.com> escribió:
>

>> questions:
>> - Can i also use it for IPv4/IPv6 Translation and Bridging? I did not
>> find any internal/external ip-Parameters as in the old RTP-Proxy
>
> Yes. Ipv4/Ipv6 translation and bridging is fully supported. There's no
> internal/external IP parameters because you can bridge between any interface,
> not only two.
>
> I'm CC-ing the mail to the developer, Richard Fuchs. I'm not sure he reads
> this mailing list.
>
>> - Does it also support the basic media functions, such as recording
>> and playback?
>
> No AFAIK.
>
>> - Are the sources somewhere available?
>>

> We'll move the project to github soon. Meanwhile you have a tgz of the current
> version in our debian repo
>
> http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/2.6/pool/main/n/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-2.0.1.tgz

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/