[SR-Users] Problem with my kamailio installation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:18:33 CET 2012

TLS is a security layer in top of TCP, so apparently tcp has to be
specified as a listening transport layer to make tls work. Starting with
v3.0.0, tls code is in a module, so the core might not initialize tcp if
it does not have afferent sockets. Not sure what would take to make it
work with tls only sockets - but definitely is no impact on resources,
because the worker processes are the same for tcp and tls.

You can forbid tcp traffic from config file:

if(proto=TCP) {
send_repply("403", "Not allowed");
exit;
}