[SR-Users] Problem with my kamailio installation

Ramazan Yilmaz ramazan.cs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:18:41 CET 2012

Keeping listen=tls...., I also included "listen=tcp:127.0.0.1:5060". On
restart it says,

Listening on
             tcp: 127.0.0.1:5060
             tls: XX.XX.XX.XX [XX.XX.XX.XX]:5061
Aliases:
             *: XX.XX.XX.XX:*

kamailio started.

And now kamctl ps gives,

Process::  ID=0 PID=931 Type=attendant
Process::  ID=1 PID=933 Type=slow timer
Process::  ID=2 PID=934 Type=timer
Process::  ID=3 PID=935 Type=MI FIFO
Process::  ID=4 PID=936 Type=ctl handler
Process::  ID=5 PID=937 Type=MI DATAGRAM
Process::  ID=6 PID=938 Type=TIMER NH
Process::  ID=7 PID=939 Type=tcp receiver (generic) child=0
Process::  ID=8 PID=940 Type=tcp receiver (generic) child=1
Process::  ID=9 PID=941 Type=tcp receiver (generic) child=2
Process::  ID=10 PID=942 Type=tcp receiver (generic) child=3
Process::  ID=11 PID=943 Type=tcp main process

And, now I can register to kamailio :) No error is written in syslog. An
interesting workaround...
Is this normal? i.e. is listening on a tcp port mandatory?

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can you put also:
>
> listen=tcp:127.0.0.1:5060
>
> ?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Ramazan Yilmaz <ramazan.cs at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Any idea?
>> I have shared my tls configuration with you in my previous post, and as I
>> said, that configuration works with kamailio 3.2.4. After silence of 4
>> days, do you confirm that it is a bug? If so, how can it be solved? Any
>> suggestion?
>>

>> On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Ramazan Yilmaz <ramazan.cs at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> In my kamailio configuration, I already have "#!define WITH_TLS". And
>>> some more about my configuration:
>>>
>>> listen=tls:XX.XX.XXX.XX:5061
>>>
>>> #!ifdef WITH_TLS
>>> enable_tls=yes
>>> #!endif
>>>
>>> #!ifdef WITH_TLS
>>> loadmodule "tls.so"
>>> #!endif
>>>
>>> #!ifdef WITH_TLS
>>> # ----- tls params -----
>>> modparam("tls", "config", "/usr/local/kamailio-3.3/etc/kamailio/tls.cfg")
>>> #!endif
>>>
>>> And my tls.cfg is,
>>>
>>> [server:default]
>>> method = SSLv23
>>> verify_certificate = no
>>> require_certificate = no
>>> private_key = /usr/local/kamailio-3.3/etc/kamailio/kamailio.key
>>> certificate = /usr/local/kamailio-3.3/etc/kamailio/kamailio.pem
>>>
>>> [client:default]
>>> verify_certificate = yes